By end of programme, delegates will:
- Realise the scope and nature of the supervisory position.
- Learn different methods to deal with common challenges facing supervisors.
- Recognise their responsibilities as supervisors, to themselves, to their teams, and to their organisations.
- Identify key techniques for effective planning and work prioritising.
- Learn necessary skills for effective supervision including leadership, team building, communication, and team motivation.
- The role and responsibilities of supervisors.
- Setting goals
- Supervisors as leaders
- The Situational Leadership model
- Handling problematic employees
- Building trust
- Team building
- Communication skills
- The communication process
- Team motivation
- Providing feedback
- Delegation skills
- Handling conflict
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership positions.