By end of programme, delegates will:
- Understand the importance of delegation as a tool for success in management.
- Identify how delegation fits into their job context.
- Learn effective methods for delegating tasks.
- Learn how to apply the eight-steps process for effective delegation.
- Master ways for delivering instructions and getting better results through effective delegation.
- Improve their questioning and listening skills.
- Develop awareness of common delegation pitfalls and learn how to avoid them
- What is delegation?
- Why delegate?
- To whom and what tasks to delegate
- The levels of authority
- Giving instructions
- The Eight-steps process
- Communication skills
- Questioning and listening skills
- Monitoring delegation
- Practising delegation
- Giving feedback
- Delegation pitfalls
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership positions.