By end of programme, delegates will:
- Recognise different types of teams.
- Master key skills for building teamwork by recognising and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Be able to nurture trust and harmony by understanding their team player style and its impact on group dynamics.
- Grasp the key elements, as team-leaders, necessary for moving teams from involvement to empowerment.
- Develop strategies for handling team conflicts and other common situations.
- Recognise how action planning and analysis tools can help teams enhance their performance.
- Why teams?
- Types of teams
- The TORI model
- The team player survey
- The stages of team development
- Effective communication strategies
- Shared leadership
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats
- Handling conflict
- The Trust / Relationship model
- Obtaining consensus and shared vision
- Team shaping
- Problem solving
- SWOT Analysis
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership positions.