By end of programme, delegates will:
- Be able to create positive self-expectations.
- Develop self-talk messages that help build self-esteem.
- Use communication tools to help them be more assertive.
- Learn how to say “no” and when “no” is a good answer.
- Learn how to make a positive first impression.
- Learn effective ways to communicate with people and deliver messages.
- Building self-esteem
- Your first impression
- Putting others at ease
- Leaving positive first impressions
- Self-esteem factors
- The five golden rules of self esteem
- Projecting self-confidence
- Positive thinking
- Distorted thinking
- Wiping out worry
- Communication skills
- Compliments (How to give them, how to receive them)
- All workers at all different levels.