By end of programme, delegates will:
- Acquire skills and learn tactics for better organising themselves and their workplace, manage their time, and increase productivity.
- Realise the importance of setting goals at work and master helpful techniques for achieving them.
- Recognise the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Enhance their skills for prioritising work and manage workload.
- Improve their delegation skills and how and when to delegate tasks.
- Learn how to control issues that might affect workplace productivity.
- Understanding yourself
- Setting goals
- Planning skills
- Prioritising work
- Setting a ritual
- The four Ds
- The STING rule
- The eleven golden rules of time management
- Organising workspace
- Organising files
- Managing workload
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership positions.