By end of programme, delegates will:
- Recognise the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Appreciate the importance of preparing for the negotiation process.
- Identify the different negotiation styles and learn what to use and when to use.
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Develop skills for producing alternatives and identifying options.
- Grasp key negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA.
- Preparing for negotiation
- Making the Right Impression
- Negotiation Styles
- Exchanging Information
- The Bargaining Stage and Persuasion Tactics
- Developing Options for Win-Win Situations
- Handling No’s
- Dealing with Negative Emotions
- The Closing Stage
- All workers at all different levels.