By end of programme, delegates will:
- Master ways that will help them better manage their time and prioritise their work as supervisors.
- Adopt primary leadership styles and techniques for leadership skills enhancement.
- Learn ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Apply communication and coaching skills to choose and determine ways to meet the needs of co-workers and team members.
- Learn ways to get involved in productive debate.
- Be able to use conflicts as a powerful drive to create effective solutions to problems at workplace.
- Time management and work prioritisation
- Effective Leadership
- Communication skills as a supervisory tool
- The commitment curve
- Employee development models
- Handling conflicts at workplace
- Problem solving skills
- Heads of departments.
- All workers in the supervisory positions.