By end of programme, delegates will:
- Indentify what conflict is, how it can escalate, and its impact on productivity and organisational performance.
- Appreciate the common conflict resolution styles and know how and when to use them.
- Learn effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills and learn how to employ them in resolving conflicts.
- Master effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Learn ways to boost staff trust and morale
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership Positions and investigators.