By end of programme, delegates will:
- Understand conflicts.
- Recognise the stages of conflict.
- Master conflict resolution tools including LECSR.
- Learn key skills necessary for resolving conflicts.
- What is a conflict
- Types of conflict
- Costs of conflict
- The factors of conflict
- The stages of conflict
- The LECSR tool
- Setting norms and rules for conflict resolution
- Conflict resolution through mediation
- Conflict resolution through facilitation
- Confrontational facilitation
- Managing differences
- Asking questions
- Listening skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Controlling anger and managing stress
- Stress management techniques
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership Positions and investigators.