By end of programme, delegates will:
- Be able to identify their leadership profile.
- Evaluate their leadership competencies and learn ways to develop strengths to use for success as managers.
- Gain key skills and master tools that can help them become better leaders.
- Develop competencies enabling them to influence and communicate effectively with others.
- Gain key problem solving and decision making skills necessary for their roles as managers.
- Be able to apply strategic analysis tools to introduce change to organisations.
- Learn how to prepare for and embrace change in organisations.
- Your leadership profile and personal competencies
- Directional and consequential thinking
- Influencing others
- Effective communication as a leadership competency
- Managing your meetings
- Problem solving skills
- SWOT analysis and power mapping for introducing change to organisations
- A strategic approach to change management
- Managers and heads of departments.
- All workers in the leadership positions.