By end of programme, delegates will:
- Be able to define risk and risk management.
- Develop knowledge about the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000.
- Be able to set up a risk management context.
- Illustrate thorough understanding of the 7 R’s and 4 T’s that establish a framework of risk management activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a complete risk assessment.
- Be able to determine appropriate responses to risks and develop reaction plans.
- Master the key components of a risk management programme, including reporting, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Understanding risk
- Risk management activities
- Assessing risk
- Responding to risks
- Reaction planning
- The risk management programme
- Reporting and monitoring
- Reviewing and evaluating the framework
- Senior leadership
- Managers and heads of departments