By end of programme, delegates will:
- Recognise the aspects of verbal communication and put them into use; deliver messages clearly
- Develop the questioning and listening skills needed to deliver superior service over the phone.
- Learn the best ways to deliver bad news and say “no” with confidence and comfort.
- Appreciate the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Master tools to facilitate communication.
- Understand the value of personalising interactions and developing relationships.
- Apply vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Verbal communication
- Know your customers
- Questioning and listening skills
- Asking the right questions
- Vocal skills
- Taking messages
- Cold and warm calls
- Developing a call script
- Developing meaningful messages
- Delivering bad news
- Handling objections
- Handling chatty and difficult callers
- Phone tags
- Getting calls back
- Stress release
- All who have relationship with the marketing and sales administration.