By end of programme, delegates will:
- Learn how to accommodate humour and games in training sessions
- Learn different types of games and know when and how to use them
- Comprehend humour principles in adult learning
- Learn how to handle situations when games go badly
- Develop their own games
- Adult learning
- Fun in training sessions
- Humour as a training technique
- Choosing your game
- Handling difficult situations
- Common games
- How to create a game
- Professional Trainers wishing to increase their training skills.
- New Trainers wishing to develop their training skills.
- Executive Managers.
- Managers of training.
- Officials of training.
- Managers and Head of Department for HR.
- Interested in Training.
- Wishing how to make Training effective.