By end of programme, delegates will:
- Recognise the essential elements of a training programme
- Develop thorough understanding of the different methodologies of training programme design
- Gain key skills for preparation, research, and delivery of a strong and professionally written content
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of instructional models
- Learn how to write a training programme proposal
- Training programme design
- Analysing needs
- Training models
- Programme outline
- Evaluation strategies
- Setting your approach
- Researching information
- Developing content
- Choosing your ice-breakers and energisers
- Training instruments
- Developing supporting materials
- Testing your programme
- Creating training programme proposals
- Building rapport
- Professional Trainers wishing to increase their training skills.
- New Trainers wishing to develop their training skills.
- Executive Managers.
- Managers of training.
- Officials of training.
- Managers and Head of Department for HR.
- Interested in Training.
- Wishing how to make Training effective.