By end of programme, delegates will:
- Develop understanding of learning styles and learn how to join them in a training session
- Recognise the key principles of effective communication required for an effective training session
- Master techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a training session plan
- Learn different levels and styles of evaluation and know how and when to use each
- Understand how and when to use humour in training session
- Master advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Understanding learning
- Learning climate
- Competencies for adult educators
- Accommodating learning preferences
- Effective Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Adult learning
- Facilitation skills
- Session planning
- Visual aids
- Questioning as a training technique
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Couching and On-the-job support
- Handling difficult situations
- Humour as a training technique
- Fun in training sessions
- Team teaching
- Training session preparation and presentations
- Professional Trainers wishing to increase their training skills.
- New Trainers wishing to develop their training skills.
- Executive Managers.
- Managers of training.
- Officials of training.
- Managers and Head of Department for HR.
- Interested in Training.
- Wishing how to make Training effective.