By end of programme, delegates will:
- Implement the aspects of effective talent management in organizations
- Learn the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Master strategies for promoting talent and positive capabilities within organizations
- Recognise the principles of Competency Based Management (CBM)
- Learn professional terminology of talent management
- What is talent management?
- What is performance management?
- Succession planning
- Creating a talent management plan
- Competency based programs
- Goleman’s emotional intelligence model
- Identifying talent and key talent groups
- Creating talent profiles: conducting talent assessments
- Keeping people interested
- Talent review meetings
- Communicating with high potentials
- Talent development strategies
- Assuring engagement
- Talent management plans: Evaluation and control
- Managers who don’t work at HR.
- New workers at HR department.
- Wishing to work at HR department.
- Interested in HR.