By end of programme, delegates will:
- Develop knowledge of the latest trends in the human resource management.
- Learn the art of writing job specifications and identifying core competencies.
- Use behavioural description interviewing techniques to build comprehensive knowledge of the different methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people.
- Learn how to conduct new employee orientation programs.
- Master key skills for handling compensation and benefits issues.
- Learn the art of maintaining healthy employee relations.
- Gain the needed capabilities for making effective and fair performance appraisals.
- Planning orientation programmes
- Interviewing candidates
- Behaviour description interviewing
- Writing job descriptions
- Handling absenteeism
- Diversity at workplace
- Handling compensation and benefits
- Discipline and termination
- Managers who don’t work at HR.
- New workers at HR department.
- Wishing to work at HR department.
- Interested in HR.