By end of programme, delegates will:
- Understand the importance of hiring the right people.
- Recognise recruitment costs.
- Set an effective interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare job advertisements.
- Develop professional job analysis and position profile.
- Use traditional, behavioural, achievement oriented, and situational questions during an interviewing process.
- Learn the skills needed for conducting effective interviews for difficult applicants.
- Learn useful tactics for checking references
- Why behavioural interview techniques
- Getting information
- Advertising jobs
- Writing the interview questions
- Defensible resume screening
- Setting an effective interview format
- Interviewing techniques
- Asking questions
- Effective listening skills
- Checking References
- Managers and Heads of department for human resource.
- Specialists of personnel affairs.
- Specialists of employment
- New workers at human recourse.